believe-IN | Learning Events
Explore. Connect. Grow.
Connecting us through Life Changes and Transitions
Webinars, Workshops, Blethers, & Training Courses. Designed to support you develop life skills for higher performance, and planning abilities to deal with life changes and transition. For effective decision-making and exceptional life outcomes.
Our Learning events, designed to promote psychological resilience, emotional management and cognitive techniques aim to support individuals deal with life changes and transitions, for effective decision-making and life planning.
Are you exploring how to prepare for life changes and manage a life transition? Development is a lifelong process. Often unprepared, in adulthood, we cannot anticipate the impacts of changes and transitions on well-being and mental health. Adults must engage in an active and continuous process of learning new skills to make better adjustments and adaptations to life's new circumstances.
We support you, so you go through the process of developing new skills, designing new goals, planning and decision-making towards achieving an exceptional life in the direction of your full potential.
- Thu, 16 SepFree WebinarDo you want to handle stressful situations like a specialist? Stress Management is much about taking control. Mastering stress during life or workplace changes starts with AVOID | ALTER | ADAPT | ACCEPT strategies. Join us, and learn the skills you need!
- Thu, 23 SepFree WebinarDo you want to make effective decisions during changes? All you must know about decision-making and emotional management skills to make decisions happen, anytime and anywhere, whenever you have to about your job or personal life - High-performance. Join us and learn how!
- Tue, 28 SepFree WebinarJoin us to demystify one factor of human existence – emotions! Grounded in lifespan development psychology, we believe that Life Changes and Transitions are growth gateways across the human life course.
- Wed, 06 OctWorkshopEffective Decision-Making? Emotional self-regulation for high performance during changes in the workplace.Effective Decision-Making? Master your emotional self-regulation for high performance during changes in the workplace. Decisive and Empathically.
- Wed, 13 OctWorkshopStress Management: How to deal with stress like an ace in the workplace and in your personal life?
- Wed, 20 OctWorkshopThe way throughout transitions: Leading teams with a sense of purpose and direction towards a New Beginning.How to manage intense changes? Challenging and stressful, and possible! Understand the transitions process and become emotionally aware of how stress blocks human potential and achievement. Then master a strategy to inspire people to follow your vision.
LEARNING EVENTS TESTIMONIAL
"I had a bit of a breakthrough in terms of how I look at big decisions - mostly around that I am allowed to be happy and I have integrity and am allowed to use that as a consideration when making decisions."
— Learning Events Quality Assessment Questionnaire are Anonymous
What changes do we seek to achieve?
Our long-term aim is to reduce the risk of psychological decline, in adulthood, as a consequence of stressful changes and transitions, with people becoming fully-functioning, in their full potential, happier, more resilient, and better supported to adapt positively to change and transitions.
We believe that improving the ability to prepare for disruptive changes and manage distressing transitions significantly enhances well-being and mental health, boosting effective decision-making and strategic planning.
What projects have we already developed?
We draw on knowledge from science, management, psychology, neuroscience, humanistic disciplines, our own research, and establishing relevant partnerships:
believe-IN hosted weekly blethers, in different venues in Glasgow and since COVID-19 online Webinars to a broad audience.
believe-IN | Blethers, sponsored by Woodlands Community Development Trust
Workshops to Glasgow SMEs and Social Enterprises, with VIRIDOR Glasgow, GRRE
Research study on the “lived experience of fear during changes“, at Glasgow Caledonian University
We seek to
Increase awareness to the danger of psychological decline, during life changes and transition processes, and its adverse impact on the ability to make effective decisions, life outcomes, well-being and mental health.
Work directly with individuals and organisations, holistic, and person-centred, science-based knowledge, to objectively prepare for change and managing transitions.
Develop and implement acute person-centred interventions to the issue that changes, and transitions, create for adults emotional and cognitive performance.
believe-IN Learning Events, educate adults how to prepare for change and manage a transition, by training for crucial life skills such as change management, goal-setting, decision-making, life planning, emotional intelligence, and personal development, the keys for a fulfilled life.
For us, here at believe-IN, it is crucial you feel in control of your life, empowered, and supported during uncertain times. Together we initiate a process so you feel:
prepared to embrace new challenges, optimistically
in control of your life
fully-functioning, to achieve your full potential
It is important you feel at ease, tranquil and supported with a sense of mastery over life challenges. Ultimately, learning boosts higher-performance and restores equilibrium, emotional balance, and fosters well-being to achieve exceptional life outcomes.
Our learning services enable coping abilities and better adaptation to your workplace and personal life.
For appointments and enquiries, call 0141 374 0219 or contact us below:
Successful developmental educational services promote self-direction and self-dependence, enhancing self-esteem and self-worth. We endeavour to put you in control of your life, fully functional, empowered, and more able to use strategies to get where you want to go. By the end of our collaboration, you will have successfully developed skills, prepared for change and effectively adapted to new situations.