Tue, 17 Aug|
How to manage changes in life and work? The 4 S's Model for change mastery.
How to manage changes in life and work? Challenging, but possible. Firstly, understand the change process and the natural human response stress. Finally, master yourself and define a strategy to manage whatever changes ahead of you.
Time & Location
17 Aug 2021, 17:00 – 18:15 BST
About the Event
Do you want to handle stressful changes safeguarding your well-being and mental health? We will tell you, on this webinar, everything you need to know to enable change and prevent psychological declines.
Why should we risk poor well-being, decision-making and the danger of a crisis? Join us and learn how to master any change process. On this believe-IN | WEBINAR, we will discuss types of change, how human functioning is affected by stress and anxiety, and how these affect effective decision-making. Then the 4 S’s Model for strategy so you can handle novel situations mitigating #stress during times of significant change. We have also reserved time for Q&A. Join us, register like above.
HUMANISING CHANGE! We all face many changes across our lives. Changes in our lives and the workplace affect us all regularly, and everyone deals with change differently.
Examples of stressful changes:
- Getting a new boss, receiving a promotion, changing jobs, adjusting to a new role, experiencing team conflict, or losing your job, starting a career or relocation
- Mergers or acquisitions by another business, a new market positioning, a new business strategy, or cultural transformation
- Starting own business, an increase of financial obligations, or a career change
- Moving houses is a change, so it is remodelling your house or losing it
- Getting married, living together, or getting divorced or a city/country relocation
- Having a baby is a change for everyone in the family
- Illness (e.g. cancer, heart diseases), chronic illness, or sudden disability, or even becoming a carer to a relative
- Losing a loved one is a change – bereavement, a massive one.
- Non-Events (refers to all of those events that should have happened at a certain age or stage of life but it did not)
Check out our article "Can We Really Sit Through Change" to learn more about Changes and the Risk of Psychological declines. Feel free to Like, Comment and Share!
This webinar is a great opportunity for Managers, Directors, Team Managers, and individuals experiencing changes in their professional or personal life. It is likely they might feel their decision-making is not as effective as it used to be or that they can perform better. We know why that is happening and can help!
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing information about joining the meeting.
believe-IN. Make it Happen!®
The Facilitator of Change to Individuals and Organisations in Transitions!
Changes and Transition Management Professional Services
Intervention Programmes, Appointments, Psychometric Tests, and Learning Events.
Successful change and transition management professional services promote self-direction and self-dependence, enhancing self-esteem and self-worth. believe-IN endeavours to put you in control of your life, fully functional, empowered, and abler to use strategies to get where you want to go. By the end of our Intervention Programmes, you will successfully adjust and adapt to new situations #changes. You will feel tranquil, organised with a lasting sense of equilibrium and mastery over life experiences.
Follow us on Social Media: @believeinmakeithappen