How to Make (Effective) Decisions? Better Emotional Management (Sept)
Time & Location
About the Event
Do you want to make effective decisions during changes? All you must know about decision-making and emotional management skills to make decisions happen, anytime and anywhere, whenever you have to about your job or personal life - High-performance. Join us and learn how!
On this believe-IN | WEBINAR, we will discuss the decision-making process and complex factors of decisions and then strategies to manage the influence of emotions to mitigate #stress and #anxiety during times of significant change. We have reserved time for Q&A!
HUMANISING CHANGE! We all face many changes across our lives. Changes in our lives and the workplace affect us all regularly, and everyone deals with change differently.
Examples of stressful changes:
- Getting a new boss, receiving a promotion, changing jobs, adjusting to a new role, experiencing team conflict, or losing your job, starting a career or relocation
- Mergers or acquisitions by another business, a new market positioning, a new business strategy, or cultural transformation
- Starting own business, an increase of financial obligations, or a career change
- Moving houses is a change, so it is remodelling your house or losing it
- Getting married, living together, or getting divorced or a city/country relocation
- Having a baby is a change for everyone in the family
- Illness (e.g. cancer, heart diseases), chronic illness, or sudden disability, or even becoming a carer to a relative
- Losing a loved one is a change – bereavement, a massive one.
- Non-Events (refers to all of those events that should have happened at a certain age or stage of life but it did not)
Check out our article "Can We Really Sit Through Change" here https://www.believein.uk/post/can-we-really-sit-through-change to learn more about Changes and the Risk of Psychological declines. Feel free to Like, Comment and Share!
Check out our article "Do You ‘Make’ Anything To Be Happy? Yeah! Decisions." https://www.believein.uk/post/do-you-make-anything-to-be-happy-yeah-decisions
Feel free to Like, Comment and Share!
This webinar is a great opportunity for Managers, Directors, Team Managers, and individuals experiencing changes in their professional or personal life. It is likely they might feel their decision-making is not as effective as it used to be or that they can perform better. We know why that is happening and can help!
Register in advance for this webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIpdu2srD4qHN27z22NjHg55hLJrOLa6Lee
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Please feel free to contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
believe-IN. Make it Happen!®
The Facilitator of Change to Individuals and Organisations in Transitions!
believe-IN offers Change and Transition Intervention Programmes, Appointments, Psychometric Tests and Learning Events. We work with both individuals and organizations, online, in Portuguese, English and Spanish, worldwide. Arrange your first free 30-min consultation appointment on our website and find out how we can support you, www.believein.uk/book-online
believe-IN endeavours to put you in control of your life, fully functional, empowered, and abler to use strategies to get where you want to go. By the end of our Intervention Programmes, you will successfully adjust and adapt to new situations #changes. You will feel tranquil, organised with a lasting sense of equilibrium and mastery over life experiences.